Cathy McCafferty- Smith
Cathy McCafferty-Smith Author- CareerMap: Discover your unique purpose
Question: What gives you so much energy- that would you do this task/ action/ job,
even if you never got paid for it! This is your first clue to your larger purpose!
Career Map: Discover your unique purpose is filled with amusing stories, 10 interesting/fun thinking exercises, coincidences, 10 self reflective exercises (clues) that help you to seek and find that “best fit” job that capitalizes on what you do best and love to do most.
About the author:- Cathy has served 20+ years in multiple human resources/ organizational development roles, focusing on best fit talent acquisition /talent development, leadership development succession programs.
Her purpose is to build inspiring, influential, character based, servant leaders at all levels of leadership for work/ministry. She is a co-creator and facilitator/ speaker within various adult career transition programs, and university career development programs.
Favorite Speaking topics-
– How to build your own dream job list to screen yourself IN (and limit disappointment)
– NetGiving is better than Networking – (Getting visible /living reference checks)
– What would you do- even if no one paid you a dime- you can’t stop doing it?
– What are those nagging internal voices that are barriers to you own success?
– Do you know your personality type and how and where it fits best?
– Do you know you top Strengths/ Engagement preferences and how you best use them?
Cathy is an experienced executive leadership coach and trainer with consulting with organizations./ industries.
She serves as a leadership development consultant/ coach from campus to board room in her own consulting company, Know U LLC.
Speaker Topic(s): Emotions, General, Interviewing, See bio for other favorite topics
Meeting Type Availability: Virtual
Meeting Time Availability: Morning, Afternoon
Event Notice Needed: 2-4 weeks
Free vs. Paid: Paid, Free