PSG of Mercer County is very pleased to welcome back Job Interview Coach & Career Counselor, The Landing Expert, Alex Freund to present this wonderful and very relevant program, “Branding for Landing“. Alex will present in person from the Princeton Public Library on May 12
Companies spend millions every year building their brands. Brands are carefully crafted and vigorously defended to attract customers. Every person has a brand too.
When it comes to the job search process, hiring managers and human resources officials evaluate you quickly—and based on only a few inputs. The good news is that you have the opportunity to stand out. During this event, you will:
- Look at what the concept of brand is—and isn’t.
- Explore what it takes to build your awesome brand.
- Learn what it takes to be the candidate of choice.
- Be taught how to position yourself to hear, “Yes, it’s you we want.”
- Examine determinants of your brand.
- Gain valuable insights to landing a job and doing the happy dance.